Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Ninth Anniversary

Wow! Really it has been nine years! 9 Years ago I was a gitty 19 year old sophomore at Weber getting ready to go to the temple to get married for Time and All Eternity. Yep he is stuck with me, but he does keep his return receipt near just in case I act out.  We started at Weber State  -
I graduated to I just can't find a picture....
then this happened......

And instead of the 2 musketeers it turned in to the 3 Musketeers.....
Then we moved to
for 3 years.
  While there another bundle of joy.....
Our family as doubled in size and I am clearly out-numbered!! The weight and size of the stroller has doubled.


We have two bundles of joys that keep us on our toes.
(Who is who)





He has yet to give me back and We still love each other!!
(I hope that he keeps his receipt for another year so we can make to the big one-zero).

2 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Cute post!! Happy Anniversary!!

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys. Jackson said this evening that he was glad he got to be Colton's friend when you lived here. He still talks about him a lot. I hope you guys are doing well!!