Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Colton is 6

 'Little Man' turns 6. Can't believe how fast time has flowed by.  He is patient and loving towards Ashton. A good helper and oh so much fun!
  Colton had 12 buddies come (I know that is a lot and I thought oh man what are we going to do).... I came down stairs and Jeff has them all lined up and excited to play pin the tail on the donkey. I am not sure how he does it but he has a special touch, or military training...
 Quintain and Colton painting the skeleton masks.
 All lined up for the pinyata.
 Oh ya it busted open.
 Awesome!
Ha Ha it was like a herd of kids surrounding Colton excited to see what he was opening.

 And.... the break down from Ashton........ he wants one too.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday, Colton!! Jackson says, "I hope you had a nice birthday. Does it snow a lot in Colorado? I miss you."

It's great to have an update on your family!!