Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Show and Tell

A wonderful lady passed away this past weekend. She was the mother/grandma of our awesome neighbors the Hatches. She was also my 1st grade teacher. Always so sweet to greet me each time I saw her. I guess she was reminiscing last week, remembering that for show and tell each week I would move all the desks in her class room and make an isle so that I could do my back flips. 

Yesterday Ashton decided to be a teenagers and sleep in until 9:30 - which also meant NO naps. So by 6:30 he was done for the day.... emotionally.  He was insistent that he sit on the toilette and brush his teeth. He did however fail to look that both lids were up.  Ha ha... I had to leave and call Jeff in so I wouldn't laugh to hard in front of him. He was ALL WET!

No comments: